Friday, February 18, 2011

Lauren, Turner and Molly came to visit. We met at the cabin and snowshoed in. Molly had such a great time! Of course, so did I. This all happened 2 days before I had to give a talk in church, teach my young women lesson, and the same week I received an assignment from the Bishop to help each youth in our ward get an ancestral name to take to the temple by Youth Conference in June. And Mom had cornea transplant surgery Monday and on and on. I'm so glad I got to have fun with Molly, Lauren and Turner in the middle of everything that was going on!

This month is my 51st birthday. I picked the personal history question about my birthday. I was born on February 29th. Yep, I am a Leap Year baby. So, technically, I will be 12 3/4 this year. When I was a kid I kinda liked the attention that came from having an unusual birthday. I celebrate on the last day of February. Or whenever anyone thinks to wish me a happy birthday. My sweet husband usually gives me a big celebration when it is my "real birthday." Nice. I love it! I need to figure out a good way to remember other peoples birthdays better. I will have to work on that one!

No comments: