Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just in case you want to know

My friend, Joy, answers a question in each blog about her personal history. I decided to copy her and we will see if I actually follow-through with it. Also, I hope I keep up better with current events in my families life.

My name is Stacee. I don't know where the name came from or why I was given the name. I do remember hating it as a child and really wanting my name to be "Kimberly." I still can't figure out why Mom and Dad didn't name me Kimberly and why they chose to spell it with the double "e." It's never spelled correctly. My Grandma Reed was kinda angry that they spelled it that way and NEVER spelled it any other way but "Stacie," which is how she thought it should be spelled. Over the years, I've gotten used to it.

Now my favorite names I get called are: Honey, Mom, Oma, and Sister Pitt. They are usually names used with love.

Speaking of Oma. . . here's some favorite new pix of me being the Oma! I can't wait until I get to have my picture taken with Danny again!
This is a cute hat I made Molly.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey I liked to know. I really like the hat you made for Molly it is an awesome colors. The thing about answering the questions is that you have to do it at least once a week. lol You forgot to mention one other name. FRIEND

Hugs to you