Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Life really does evolve, doesn't it. The rhythm of my days has changed since Marin moved out. I miss her and her comings and goings. I have learned that I need to look outward and find more opportunities to serve. It doesn't come naturally to me, so I need to change that.

Here are my New Year's resolutions:
Blog more!
Journal more!
Temple more!
Scriptures more!
Pray better!

I am excited about my callings. I am really in love with my Primary class. I am learning so much from them! Mostly I am learning to be more patient and learning to develop more teaching skills. And I love the spirit that is in my home when the Temple Prep class is here. Those valiant young men preparing for the temple and their missions bring an amazing spirit with them. It uplifts me! And I am having fun preparing to teach classes at the Family History Center. I sure have great opportunities to rub shoulders with great people! Hoping their greatness rubs off on me!

Happy New Year!

No comments: